2015年2月11日 星期三

The cat saved

The cat saved
the affair occurrence's summer vacation in last year, that is an evening of the weather oppressive heat, I and elder sister just in front of the door of empty of ascend kick a shuttlecock.
the elder sister Be getting more severe!Can connect to kick more than 40s at a time, and I am at most also super however 20.And then it's elder sister's turn to kicked, see to me and be waiting very long period of time!Proper I have a little missing of time, suddenly heard some voice.The Miao has cat!I am excited a while, elder sister, have cat!I heard interjection!Where?Where there is cat?The elder sister hurriedly throws down a shuttlecock and ran to come over to me.Should over there, I pointed a tree in, should be!Anyway just the interjection up spread from that!Haven't waited I to respond to come over, elder sister then the Ye wear me to run to under that tree.
this tree isn't high, probably also 12 meters!But want to climb up to us, is still more difficult.The Miao interjection is more getting clearer!I raise head and suddenly discovered two yellow precious stones, not to, those are feline eyes!The elder sister see quickly!Is the cat in the treetop!Sees that cat shrink body Quan together and sit the dither of Se Se on a tree branch, consumedly of show unintentionally in eyes frightened, frightened.Is alas!Don't know how it is gone up as well!Yi, and elder sister?
at this time, I saw a ladder.Younger sister!Is quick to come to help!I hurriedly run to, moved ladder a tree together with elder sister side.Younger sister!Hand a good ladder!I went up!Have no necessity?This is too dangerous!If fall off how to do?Is much less be known that I shake to say by the aunt.Nothing!I must save kitty down!Say, the elder sister then stepped on ladder, she bites tight maxillary joint, the one-step Zhan is unsteady, even I frightenned whole body cold sweat.Be getting nearer!Leave a kitty to only have a few incheses!I continuously looking at.Even the atmosphere doesn't dare as well!Is late quick when elder sister said at that time, take advantage o kitty inattention, the Ye lives its feet a while and chase its Chuai at bosom.We all immediately breath a sigh of relief.Too good!The cat saved!I cannot help but shouting
from that after, the deep comity in elder sister and that cat establishment, became an always together good friend
in fact, touched always at we nearby, as long as you are good at discovering, seem the elder sister emit to fall off from the ladder of dangerous Se Se shiver of kitty similar

沒有留言:

張貼留言