2014年12月24日 星期三

I don't want to grow up a composition

I don't want to grow up a composition
wanted to grow up in childhood, escaped not to understand my house, the wing rushed by himself/herself;Don't allow who decide a direction, bind wound after growing up, once walk happy body side;Just understand, oneself is also a divagation.
during the days in the primary school, I made a day of it like lead for a year, I thought if can grow up right away good.Work hereafter become rich, won quite a few 100,000 thoroughly use.Last junior high school the homework is more than the homework of primary school several times all of a sudden, and increased a few new courses, I want to return to a primary school again now.The movie " Peter Pan" that I still remember that the primary school often often watches.Peter Pan(Peter Pan) in the movie is a to grow a not big kid forever.
I think if before canning return to, I learned a grade one beginning since the childhood not naughty;Is little to have fun to learn more, speed quickly, the word does like 1:00 can not to now so.Is alas!Time can not flow back, I could not once wear the time of that glass wall.I can not even regret in now, if have already regretted that the medicine sells, I buy one.Return to in the past, liked study no longer naughty, lifted result up.
I don't want to grow up;I want to let the in that time flow back;I want to shot into with the absolute being bow of shooting the day I before, once wore that glass, returned to a past.Let me re- am from, no longer face to die of edge;Let me re- study, be no longer like now one placings to fall behind;Let me re- choose, no longer head for false road.
I don't want to grow up, but I can not return to in the past, could not once wear glass, can not wear dated light, but I could hold now and future.
I don't want to grow up.I don't want to grow up a composition
the person always need to grow up, and be all growing up every day.I really want to obstruct the passage of time, because of, I don't want to grow up!
childhood, always want to grow up, because of, grow up, can run about aimlessly in the room, can be like elder brother's elder sister so, Be watching television and chewing chocolate.How much time, the meteor rows to fall of time, I foolishly stand on the doorway and sow a wish in the heart bottom:I want to grow up!At that time, I wake up in the dawn every day, the time in in the dead of night, secretly and only wear small feet Ya, arrive the veranda go up to see stars.
wait until finally oneself and is getting higher than Teddy Bear, can own own room, just discover, originally grew up to have much annoyance:Every day, will there are many struggling targets wanting you to complete, the ear will have been tying up to round to make you review of voice, at this time, you would discover that the childhood was what happiness!
so, I don't want to grow up, I hope that I am one growing forever forever isn't big of girl.Thus, I can have been owning many toys, many pets, many album of paintingses of beauties, many although immature but again very sincere friend, many
more important, my affirmation compares sooner happy now!If I didn't grow up, I need not lie prone in the book heap every day, beginning reads and deeply reads, intensive reading, a spare parts that article with interesting article dismantles into a strange form strange form of a .Need not sky don't be bright and then get up, the sky is completely black in the sleeping.If I didn't grow up, I had much time to read the book that I like.
but, I still keep aming growing up every day!Whenever in the dead of night of time, will have an each one at grow up of little girl, barefoot Ya son, walk to in the veranda, Zheng big eyes, stare at the open space in black, see today whether have meteor.Then, in mind and silently speak a wish:I don't want to grow up!

沒有留言:

張貼留言