2014年12月21日 星期日

North of winter

North of winter
came in winter, the ever animate greenery finally paid to can not hold up and withered away but Wu, in the sky and slowly drift.The sun of deep winter seems also afraid rise cold, put on very thick cotton dress, the hot air sends forth not to come out.Put winter vacation this year, I then arrive at grandmother's house(because of grandmother's house is in Harbin), experience for a while north of winter!
once the car enter to stand, I who is going to bed was then waked up with a start by a cool breeze, I could not controled feelings ground to beat quite a few cold Zhan in a row, is really an algidity pressing, north of winter really live up to reputation!I by myself really don't know already to stand, I put on to open once the window see, one white, I still think I dimmed eyesight!Crumpled to rub eyes, a see still so, I decide to get off to see actually, !I am to enter a fantasyland, white snow one to stand!Saw a car up isn't a dreamland.Scan widely to hope to go, the in the book silver packs a vegetable to bind, an expanse of white one, the person who run about wears heel penguin, head also wrap of strict actually solid, peeps out two eyes and makes me feel cold more.I walk forward several step, move body, but feet already firm at snow in, lift to lift not to get up, on putting out strength, the dint is used overdo, come to a dog to eat excrement, a head of plants at snow heap of wayside in, make oneself heel snow man, snow can be really thick ah, be like a very greatly very thick white chocolate cake!Snow covered for the small grass of wayside very thick snow Rong drive, is the small grass sleeping just joss-stick in the quilt underneath!Walk forward, the mother constantly speaks to tell where is a river, where is a farmland, I have already listenned to dizzy, the at present one is snow-white I even could not distinguished directions, this I didn't know as well, I this listen to a mother point at under the bridge of a cake of say:This is the river, the ice can drive car to knot very thickly!I am some doubts, I ran over to make an effort by foot Duo, feet all the Duo Be getting more painful, the ice still has no ground, see to the ice knot very thickly!Snow of the road has been already been drive of the car crush flat to press solid, I walk the one step is slippery one step, the bottoms all fall off painful, have to allow the mother to hand me walk several steps.We walked to in a short while and then arrive at village, the building took over of snow is thick to not know how to describe.I walk to an unmanned place and looking at this very thick snow, I can not help curious, snow exactly have much thick?Hence I make me explore actually, once the feet fall on snow, the whole individual kept on sinking a while, snow was thick to get my loins, I still just under sink, this felling than took mountain car to still want incitement, I am surprised to cry for help a life, the mother of one side smiled to pull me to come up.I grew up in the south since the childhood, last year that snow I called greatly, it is badly a sky to compare with here absolutely now do not, is really a small sorcery to see a big sorcery!This makes me greatly open eyes to see!Water that people sprinkle to go out falls water on the ground to in a twinkling condense into ice and be like one noodles mirror, can shine on I am lovely of cheeks, too the United States!
more beautifully still have a lot, for example say an ice light, ice light elfevident, use the light that the ice makes into, the night in every year winter, ice will the carriage of becoming of miraculous sort various each kind, in the center put the light in different color, too perfect!Everyone's night in winter, the head quarter takes an old man kid to see an ice light together and have this year's Chinese Zodiac Sign dragon, have a princess the sort of the fortress still has a lot of and divertive maze.Your lo, that, stick a piece of paper on the verdant bottle of body, this is the orthodox Harbin beer, very well-known here of, the cap may be opened 1:00 by the spirit crest, already have spirit to come out come, how lifelike!The ice light still has a cousin the ice vulture.Although the ice vulture doesn't have the color of ice light that body pomp, vulture of lifelike, you saw me to a pair Long Xi Tong Hua De Zhu's interest in the stem, two dragons totally contended for a bead son and seemed to be in the game and be like we compete football and fight to be the first, the ice is transparent, as if the precious stone sort is radiant and extremely keen, it is more pure than moonlight, gleam than the stars, a how fine work ah, this is the real beauty, pure!
that an expanse of white one snow sea, that projects light upon in the sunlight flickering and flaring note, the ice light of that a riot of colour sealed my memory to exist that world in silver white in!

沒有留言:

張貼留言