2014年12月24日 星期三

peripheral environment investigation report


peripheral environment investigation report
recent I discover the environment of surroundings in my house more and more bad, I want to see a problem where, hence launch to investigate completely to my house's periphery.
I come out small area first, direct see behind in the small area is a "dumping grounds", I am preparing into a book to record a circumstance, flank of the upstairs suddenly throw down to one big bag garbage, fall by me, time prepare to walk at me, the wayside is also thrown several bag garbages.Then I turn round careful observation garbage again and seem to be all is have already piled up quite a few for year of, why nobody tube?
immediately after, I head for the small village of small area side again, I haven't got into a village, the pig muck flavor son of a dynasty I rush toward.Make me can not go forward, but for the sake of the survey, I still crustily skin of head past.Just get to a family's doorway, I discover the pig muck of their house be not flowed to walk through a sewer of, but directly let the pig muck flow in the outside, it are all disgustingly dirty to make to get places, it made people have no from bottom feet.Immediately after, I investigated several houses again, all almost identical.
pass survey top two places, I discover consciousness of people's environmental protection to is the lowest, make environment very bad now, the related section must is sternly whole to cure and let the staff member clean up"dumping grounds" for a while, stop to throw garbage indiscriminately and break environment.
the environment in nowadays have been very bad, is justice of little first member of team, I extremely disallow the person of those breakage environments to continue, for making the sky blueer, water is more pure, the tree is greener, let we environmental protection, check to leak to fill vacant post! Thought in the center of article, namely topic, someone is called center or subject.(Next 88)write an article the process of thought in the establishment center is called "purpose". Thought in the center of article, means to pass to record a person and recount, write the view, form thing expresses of to the living main viewpoint, or approve, or objection, or praise, or critique. Record a Xu text in one in, thought in the establishment center is very important.Manchu Dynasty writer Yao Nai once says:"The poem text is beautiful, the life idea is necessarily kind."Thought in the center is the soul of article, thought in the center establishes write then the article of can have absolute being so much. The center thought of article has to attain fresh clear and concentrated.Is fresh clear, pointing the praise or blame of article has to definitely can not contain an unclear paste;Concentration, point to want all materials organically the organization get up, the concentration expresses an inside idea to think. A thought in the center that well records a Xu text in addition to want to be fresh clearly, concentrate, also need to attain novel and deep.The article especially tests a composition and hate most monotonous.The composition like this easily grades examination papers a teacher to feel dull, even in feel sick of, will not get a too high score.Whereas, if in"all thousand" Tu now an article with novel and deep purpose, even if other aspects aren't first-class levels, can will also good result of.

沒有留言:

張貼留言